Caprese salad — nutritious recipes
Caprese salad this is a great dish that is prepared simply and quickly, and with all of this surprisingly delicious, nutritious and healthy. It is so hard to beat the simple combination of juicy tomatoes, cream cheese mozzarella and fresh basil.
- Cherry tomatoes — 5-8 pieces
- blueberries — one handful (optional)
- Mozzarella balls — 150-200 gr
- Olive oil — 4-5 tablespoons
- Balsamic uksuc — to taste and desire
- a small bunch of fresh basil — 3 branches
Each cherry tomatoes must be cut in half and put half in a deep bowl. Add blueberries and mozzarella cheese balls. Balsamic vinegar Pour into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until it will look like a sticky syrup. Pour the prepared salad with balsamic vinegar and garnish with fresh basil.
It is also possible to cook another great recipe — The original salad with pear