Cherry Clafoutis — dessert recipes
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 50 ml cream (30% and above)
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar (10 g)
- 100 g flour + flour for a form
- 250 ml milk
- 400 g cherries, pitted
- little butter for greasing
- powdered sugar for sprinkling the pie
Lightly beat eggs with sugar, vanilla sugar and cream. Thick in the liquid part of the flour and mix. Pour the batter in a thin stream of milk, without ceasing tostir—should be liquid and homogeneous dough without lumps.
Shape the dough with butter and sprinkled with flour. At the bottom of the form spread berries on top and pour the dough. Put the pie in a pre-heated up to395 F oven for 25—30 minutes.