Chicken and vegetables
Braised Chicken and vegetables — simple and quick recipe for cooking at home.
For six servings
- 1.4 kg of chicken leg with the skin
- 800ml chicken stock
- 400 g onion, chopped
- 400 g of cooked couscous
- 250ml natural yoghurt
- 150 grams of cooked chickpeas
- 100 g potatoes, chopped
- 20 saffron stigmas
- 10 large green olives, pitted
- 6 beef sausages, such as hunting
- 20 g of parsley, finely chopped
- 20g coriander, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with 1 ch. L. sea salt
- 1 handful of small carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 lemon, cut
- 50 ml lemon juice
- 3 h. L. olive oil
- 3 h. L. chili powder
- 1 h. L. cumin
- 1 h. L. dried ground ginger
- 1 h. L. ground coriander
- ¼ h. Liter. turmeric
Mix all the spices, garlic and saffron with 1 ch. L. oil and roll in this mixture, chicken legs.
Other oils mildew spoon in the pan with high sides and fry the onion there, no longer than 10 minutes. Put it in a separate bowl.
In the same pan fry the chicken until browned crust. Then, Put the feet of carrots, potatoes, chickpeas, onion and broth zaley all. Turn down the flame and cook for 20-30 minutes. Now send in a pan chopped lemon, lemon juice, olives and cook another 15 minutes.
On the free fry pan without oil sausages (about 5 minutes), and then send them to the chicken — along with the parsley and cilantro. Serve with couscous and yoghurt.
Chicken can be cooked more Bang Bang Chicken