Chile Jam — easy vegan recipes
- Spices (star anise—1 star, allspice—2 pea, coriander—4 pea)
- Vinegar (white wine) is 20 ml
- Sugar—350 g
- Spicy red pepper (5—6 pieces)—60 g
- Apple (2 large) is 0.5 kg
- Bell Pepper (3 large) is 0.5 kg
Over medium heat bring the mass to a boil. Further reduce fire and Cook, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes. Remove the Pan from the heat and break througha lot of down the Blender (work carefully to avoid splashing of hot jam). Homogeneous mass return to the heat and add the spices. Boil half an hour over low heat, add the vinegar and cook another five minutes.
Set jam mixture per day (an asterisk precedes the badian catch). Let boil and pour in sterilized banks.
Simply delicious cheese! No less tasty will spread the Jam Chile on bread over butter.