Ingredients for cake with diameter 20—22 cm:
- 500 g of any of your favorite dried fruits and candied fruit
- 50 ml rum
- 200 g butter at room temperature
- 200 g brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g ground almonds (no skin)
- 150 g almonds without skin (for decoration)
Dried fruits and candied fruit slice and pour rum over night, and even better at night. Preheat the oven to 340 f. Form greased with butter and the bottom of the mould with optional paper.
Beat the butter with the sugar until the splendor, add eggs one at a time, whisking well after each. Sift the flour in a separate bowl, mix with the leavening agent, a pinch of salt and almonds. Mix with a spatula gently in egg mass. Add dried fruit.
Shift in shape. Put almonds on top without skin.