Gluten-free Granola with flax seed
Gluten-free Granola with flax seed combines the tastiness of these treats and favor of whole grains. Rich in fiber, it reduces cholesterol in the blood and improves metabolism, spurring toxins, provides satiety without busting calories.
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 0.5 — 1 cup flax seeds
- 0.5 cups of coconut
- 0.5 cups of sunflower seeds
- 0.5 cups of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 0.5-1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-5 tablespoons liquid honey or maple syrup (it is necessary that all seeds and nuts are lightly smeared with honey)
- raisins, dried apricots, dried cranberries if desired
Nuts chop, mix in a bowl all the seeds and nuts. Add the cinnamon, vanilla, honey, all mixed thoroughly so that all seeds and nuts have been lightly coated with honey.
Put the mixture on a baking sheet and dry in the oven at 340 F about 20-30 minutes, granola should not be completely dry, it dries then later during cooling. See to not to burn.
Before serving, add the dried fruit. If you want to remain crunchy granola, dried fruit is better to add just before serving.
Store in an airtight container.
For breakfast you can also cook Shrimp salad