Oatmeal for breakfast
Each serving is packaged in a separate jar, each clover has its unique taste. After spending some time at the weekend, virtually all week you can enjoy valuable and nutritious breakfast.
And though all cereals different in taste, but all added one important ingredient — Chia seeds. These seeds are very useful, it is recommended that you eat them every single day, and very easy to do this is by adding them to mush.
Chia seed properties
- There are plenty of unsaturated fatty acids Omega—3, which is useful for the heart
- they absorb water in 10 times its weight, turning into a jelly-like substance. Use these seeds will help athletes maintain water balance, and those who are on a diet will help longer feel satiety
- the seeds contain a lot of protein, calcium, vitamin b and antioxidants
- seeds help regulate blood sugar balance: they slow down the conversion of starch into sugar
- the seeds have a neutral taste! And therefore taste porridge does not change from adding them
- the seeds can be stored at room temperature for two years, and they do not lose their properties
- Regular oatmeal (not quick-cooking, not the kind you want to just pour boiling water over, and not cereals)
- Greek yogurt
- Milk (skimmed or not is not important)
- Small jars
- Chia seeds
For each number of basic cereals ingredients taste the same, but the rest we’llindividually in each recipe.
- 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1/3 cup milk, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (or half) 1 teaspoon dry Chia seeds
Oatmeal, milk, yoghurt, Chia seeds, sugar and other flavors or additives (optional) lay in the jar. Close it and thoroughly stirred up to stir. Add fruit or berries and stirred up again, only more accurate. Put in the refrigerator overnight. There’s porridge can be stored from 2 to 4 days, depending on the used fruits in it.
Per night oats and Chia seeds absorb fluid and become soft. Texture Kasi is very pleasant.
To the base set you can add:
Cereal with mango, honey and almond extract: 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, 1teaspoon honey, 1/4 cup chopped mango
Oatmeal with blueberries and maple syrup: 2 teaspoons maple syrup, 1/4 cupblueberries
Porridge with raspberry and vanilla: 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 tablespoonraspberry jam, jam or syrup, 1/4 cup raspberries (berries can be cut in half)
Cereals with cocoa and banana: 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon honey, 1/4 cup chopped bananas
Apply for a table of these porridges are very nicely decorated their top fresh berries and fruit just before serving.
For breakfast you can cook Orange Fennel Salad — simple recipe