Pineapple Muffins — easy dessert recipes
- Melted butter—6 Tablespoons (80 g)
- Brown sugar—150 g
- Canned pineapple (rings)—570 g
- Cherry for cocktails—6 pieces
For the dough:
- General purpose wheat flour 180 g
- Sugar—195 g (reduced to 100 g)
- —80 g butter
- 180 ml milk
- Baking powder—1 ½ teaspoon (5 g)
- Egg—1 stuck (58 g)
- Vanilla sugar 1 package (10 g)
Volume 6 pieces of ¾ Cup (177 ml)
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
On low speed beat soft butter with sugar and vanilla sugar until light splendor. Add the egg and beat again.
In a separate tank Sift flour, add baking powder and salt, stir. Combine flour and milk with oil mixture in several techniques every time carefully mixing with a mixer.
Pour the mixture on top of the pineapple (I got to 101 g of dough in each cell).Bake at 350 F 23—25 minutes (it took me 30 minutes). Remove from the ovenand immediately turn on the grid (a recipe written on a heat-resistant plate).
Serve warm or cool. Pineapple caramelised and turns soft carameland more deeply ingrained in the top layer of the cake.
I advise you to prepare very delicious Jackfruit Muffins