Sandwich Croque-Madame — gourmet breakfast, invented by French chefs would inevitably have to you to taste.
- 4 thin pieces of cheese semisolid
- 4 piece fancy white bread (crusts cut off)
- 2 thin slices of cooked smoked ham
- 2 eggs
- few feathers chives (or other herbs to your taste)
- 3-4 tablespoons. l. butter
- sea salt
Spread each slice of bread with a thin layer of oil. A piece of bread to put a piece of ham, 2 thin piece of cheese on top of another piece of ham. Cover with remaining slice of bread (buttered side down) and lightly press.
Put the resulting sandwich on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 430 F oven for 7 minutes, turn over and bake for another 3-4 minutes, until the bread is lightly browned. You can put just after turning for 1-2 minutes under the grill.
Cook 2 eggs — fried eggs and put them on the prepared sandwiches, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Lovely indoor excellent breakfast sandwich will be combined with Grapefruit tea