Scallops and Spinach Salad
This low-fat, but nutritious salad based on Chinese cuisine is not accepted to cool before serving.
Recipe on 6 servings:
- ½ kg scallops without the muscle, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or sake
- 1 h. L. finely crumbled ginger
- 2½ tablespoons of olive oil
- 200g baby spinach, washed and dried
- 2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted until golden brown in a frying pan with non-stick coating (you can add and raw)
For the filling:
- 2 tablespoons salted soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients for the filling — this sauce and ready.
Holding the knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the scallops along. Lay down the remains in a bowl, add rice wine and ginger, stir and leave to marinate.
Properly Heat a large frying pan, wok or better. Pour it 1.5 tablespoons of oil and heat, but watch to not fat began to smoke. Slay pectinate marinade, seafood dry on a paper towel and place them in the pan. (If necessary, the scallops can be cooked in two batches.) Fry them on high heat (not more than 2 minutes per side, or become rubber!) And catch a skimmer to get rid of excess oil.
Lay the spinach in a large salad bowl, Scatter over the scallops. On a clean frying pan, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Lay and red peppers their fire away over high heat for half a minute, a minute. Then zaley their dressing and continue to cook until the manure starts to boil. It’s time to overthrow the contents of the pan into a bowl with spinach and scallops, sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds and lightly mix. And apply immediately.
Another salad of scallops — Warm Orange Scallop Salad