Seafood Salad — low fat dinner recipes
Recipe for 6 servings:
- Take 150—200 g fillet of cod, clams, shells, prawns, mussels, squid
- 200 g Green Green beans
- 3 small carrots, peeled and chopped slices
- 1 small beet, roasted and chopped slices
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- 2.5 cups of curds
- 0.5 Cup dry white wine
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Zest lemon 0.5
- Salt and pepper—to taste
In a wide Pan pour in cold water, bring to a boil and which. Dip there carrots, cauliflower and beans, wait 5 minutes and then remove the vegetables with a slotted spoon. In the same saucepan pour the wine and put the mixture of seafood. Adjust the flame so that the liquid barely bubbled. Cover and simmer for 5minutes, if the products are fresh, and 7—if frozen.
Not opened shells mercilessly dispose, otherwise you will spoil the wholesalad. The rest of the shells, remove with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl. Stir the boiled vegetables and seafood cocktail.
Now turn to dressing. Vigorously mix all these components in a small bowl to create emulsion.