Shrimp & Avocado Brown Rice
Shrimp & Avocado Brown Rice recipe Chinese cuisine is useful for those whodespaired wait heat and want to see the spring. This dish dish perfectly so there are no fried ingredients and very tasty, unusual filling. Even more so is preparing this dish in minutes.
Avocados, the main ingredient of the dish plays a noble role: adds dry rice oil and saturates the body useful mono—unsaturated fats, antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E.
For 6 servings
- ½ kg of raw shrimp are medium-sized, peeled, washed and dried
- 4 thin slices ginger, reflected the blunt side of a knife
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or sake
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- Juice of one lemon
- 4 cups of brewed Brown rice at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup finely chopped coriander leaves (cilantro), or tarragon, or another of your favorite herbs
- For filling:
- 80 ml soy sauce a pickled
- 3—4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp. l. rice wine or sake
- 1 ½ tbsp. l. sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
Combine all ingredients for filling, in a small bowl.
With a sharp knife cut each shrimp into halves along the back. Remove black bowel, add ginger, rice wine and leave in the refrigerator to marinate.
Boil in a large pot 2 l of water, Add shrimp along with marinade and cook 2—3minutes. Fold the shrimp in a colander, remove ginger and let cool.
In a large bowl gently pour over slices of peeled avocados with lemon juice. Put the cooked rice and shrimp. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice, salad mix, add refills, parsley, coriander. Salt it, if necessary, and then eat.
Another wonderful recipe lunch menu — Ratatouille